- Must have the proper filing fee enclosed.
- If filing a UCC1, the document must have:
- Debtor’s complete name and address
- Secured party’s complete name and address
- Collateral listed
- Must be clearly legible without magnification or enhancement.
- Documents must be xerographically reproducible by the copying equipment in use by the County Clerk.
- If filing a UCC-3, the document must have the original file number and date.
Please select the link below to view the 2013 Oklahoma UCC Central Filing Office Administrative Rules adopted at a public hearing on December 5, 2013.
2015 Oklahoma UCC Administrative Rules
2016 Oklahoma UCC Administrative Rules
This web site uses acrobat reader to display forms. Please click on the icon below to download acrobat reader.